[ENGLISH] myAlo myKids users service terms
1. myAlo myKids account ownership belongs to FINTEC Office Equipment Distribution Corporations (“FINTEC”). After complete the registration, users will obtain the rights to use it.
2. Only the initial registrant has the rights to use Kids watch account. It is prohibited to present, loan, lease, transfer or sale. If the user is not initial registrant, myAlo my Kids has the rights to recall the account without notifying the user if we found the user is not the initial register and we do not need to bear the legal responsibility including but not limited to the resulting user communications interruption, users information borne by the users themselves.
3. Users can use the corresponding service offered by myAlo myKids through registering an account with myAlo myKids. Users must comply with the terms and conditions while using the service offered.
4. Users ensure and assume the custodial responsibility of myAlo myKids account and its password, and shall take full responsibility for safeguarding unauthorized access to our app due to negligence on the part of the user in handling its confidential account and password information’s. FINTEC shall not at any time be held liable for any unauthorized access to the myAlo myKids app due to negligence on the part of the user.
5. myAlo myKids password retrieval mechanism helps the user to retrieve its lost or forgot password. Thus, the User at all time shall ensure custody of registered mobile number and myAlo myKids account credentials including but not limited to account i.d. and password. If the account is false complaint of and caused any loss, Users have the responsibly to custody use ID and password. FINTEC doesn’t assume any responsibility for the same.
6. If registrant doesn’t use account for a long time, myAlo myKids has the rights to reclaim the account in case of wasting resources. The user will take full responsibility in losses, including but not limit to device information, user information etc.
7. The place of signing the agreement is Vietnam. The interpretation, effectiveness and dispute settlement of the agreement are applicable to the law of Vietnam. Any disputes or controversy arise between the user and myAlo myKids will be initially settled by friendly negotiation or submit to the Court in Vietnam where FINTEC located after getting user’s consent.
8. The user agree to indemnify and keep FINTEC indemnified against any claim, action, suit or proceeding brought or threatened to be brought against us which is caused by or arising out of (a) your use of the myAlo myKids mobile application, (b) any other party’s use of the myAlo myKids application using your user ID, verification PIN and/or (c) Users breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and to pay us damages, costs and interest in connection with such claim, action, suit or proceeding.
9. User hereby admit and undertake he/she will not post, upload, publish, transmit or share any material or information that: (a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to; (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (c) harms minors in any way; (d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (e) violates any law for the time being in force; (f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (g) impersonates another person; (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. In the event, AIL receives any court order or notification from a government agency that any information posted by you amounts to a breach of this provision, FINTEC will take such steps necessary as required under law to remove or disable access to such information and may suspend or terminate your access at its sole discretion.
You may contact us on any aspect of the “myAlo myKids Users Service Term” or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to our myAlo myKids Mobile Application. Thank you.